Problems with your iPad?
STUDENTS: Try these troubleshooting steps first. If you are still having issues with your iPad, please bring your iPad to the Counseling Office.
VPN Issues (Students having trouble getting onto the Internet)
1. Go to SETTINGS
2. The fourth down on the left should be VPN. Slide the toggle "off" to the left, so that green does not show.
3. Go to SETTINGS > GENERAL
4. On the right side, scroll down to VPN and select it.5. On the right, tap the blue circle with the blue "i"6. Slide the toggle "off" to the left, so that green does not show.
7. Push the HOME button to exit SETTINGS
8. Open the GLOBAL PROTECT app (if you do not have it, go to the LAUSD APP CATALOG and install it)
9. Either tap CONNECT or PORTAL > CONNECT.
10. VPN should show in the top left of your screen
If the above does not work troubleshoot:
1. Go to SETTINGS > WIFI and make sure you are on the LAUSD wifi.