Current parents and students are invited to attend our Open House which is scheduled to occur on
Thursday, April 6, 2017, 5:00pm - 7:30pm.
The main objective of this program is to view classrooms and see student work on display.
Open House is not planned for private conferences about individual students. If you wish to speak with a teacher about your child's needs and progress, please telephone the school at 310.917.4800 and a phone conference will be arranged.
Schedule & Program
Students & Parents• Open House is for students and parents. Given that Open House is in the evening, all we ask is that students and siblings remain with their parents throughout the evening.
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm Have dinner in the covered cafeteria area!
- 5:00pm - Magnet Family Social (front of the school by the driveway & Auditorium)
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm “Open House”
- Musical performances in the Quad and by the X-bldg. from 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Mr. Cos' Science Fair in Town Hall
- Art Gallery in J1
- Please stop by the Book Fair in the LIBRARY! Some teachers may have "wish lists" available at the Book Fair if you feel inclined to purchase books for your student's classroom or the school.
- PE – all PE classes will meet in the Gymnasium
- The Counseling Office will be open from 5:00-6:00pm to answer any questions you may have. Also stop by if you have questions regarding the culmination policy for ALL students.
Transportation & Parking• Parking is available on campus. Attendants will be present to guide cars through the west gate and up the west driveway to park. Please drive safely.• The East Gate is open for FACULTY & STAFF access only. Please be careful walking on the East Driveway.
Book Fair in the Library• Scholastic Book Fair will be open during Open House. Please stop by and check out some of the new books available for both you and your student.
Lost & Found• Come visit the closet in Town Hall to find those missing sweatshirts, gym clothes, lunch bags and shoes that you can't seem to find. You will be amazed what is "lost and found" here on campus throughout the school year.
More Dates to Remember
• Friday, April 7 is a Minimum Day